We are experts at the various aspects of packaging design, creation, delivery, storage and management, and uniquely skilled in making those components part of a comprehensive program that saves our customers money and delivers superior service. We have the national presence to meet the requirements of the largest, most complex company, supported by a service program that empowers our local people to anticipate needs and exceed expectations. But we also apply innovation and creativity to deliver customized solutions for every Victory Packaging customer. We believe that no other company can combine our level of expertise with our capacity for innovation to deliver unsurpassed packaging solutions, quality and service.
At Victory Packaging, we work with you to help rethink what your packaging is made from, how it’s designed and engineered, and how it gets to where it needs to go. From our state-of-the-art packaging engineering and design capabilities to dedicated logistics solutions, fulfillment and everything in between, we’ve got what it takes to help you find your business’s untapped efficiencies and create new ones.
First, we assess the existing processes to provide a complete understanding of your current procedures. The assessment will also help our packaging engineers evaluate your needs and limitations. Then we work together with you to identify opportunities for new efficiencies that will optimize your total cost of packaging. Usually, that involves some combination of initiatives that simplify your purchasing process, adjust the management of your inventory, re-engineer product and process design and streamline the accounting process. Finally, we apply our years of experience to create and implement a new integrated program with a minimum of disruption.
No other company has the comprehensive experience, expertise, and packaging solutions to deliver cost management opportunities, while transitioning and managing the process to capitalize on those opportunities.
Packaging Solutions and Programs
By utilizing our custom warehousing and inventory management programs, we can help you free up space, money and labor. Our packaging solutions are featured in the following programs.
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) - Victory Packaging will optimize your inventory by looking at usage, floor stock and lead-time to determine whether you need a dynamic historical model, min-max model, input forecasted model or combination of all three. We also inventory your packaging requirements and warehouse it for you. A VMI program results in efficiency improvements of supply chain, production and supplier relations while freeing up cash for other parts of your business.
- Just In Time (JIT) – This program is designed for customers who require multiple transactions on a frequent basis and maximizes the use of available floor space. We conduct a thorough analysis of your packaging needs to create a solution that is custom tailored for your business. Let us focus on the warehousing operations of your business in order to free up cash flow as well as maximize your workspace for other core capabilities.
- Contract Packaging and Fulfillment – This program allows you to focus on your core competency by placing the entire packaging function in the hands of packaging experts. Contract packaging creates fixed unit costs for packaging regardless of production volume, generally results in favorable working capital as we own the packaging inventory and administrative expenses associated with packaging disappear because we handle it all for you. Let Victory Packaging manage your package facility from ordering to delivery; enabling you to optimize your production line.
Victory Packaging offers a state-of-the-art e-commerce platform, NetStore. Along with our other packaging solutions, the online site is designed to make your ordering experience of packaging supplies easier and faster. Ordering online is safe and secure using your individual user ID and password. Contact your local Customer Service Advocate or Sales Representative to set up your account today!
With your NetStore account, you have the ability to:
- Access your account information 24/7
- Order packaging supplies online
- View prior orders and order status
- View up to the moment product availability
- Have full control over order amounts
- Personalized catalog
- Accessible from any Internet location
We provide numerous ways to place orders electronically. Our adaptability allows you to place an order in multiple ways that permits us to receive and process it.